JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - John and Debbie Woleslages celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in a unique way last weekend.
The two were at a Pizza Hut in Jacksonville where family and friends gathered for their anniversary. The couple married on Sept. 13, 1977, just 30 days after first meeting. They were married in a Pizza Hut in Millington, Tenn.
The night was complete with heart-shaped pizzas, balloons, candles and more for the couple.
- Organization pays holiday travel expenses for Purple Heart recipients
- Greenville Police distribute 100 meals to needy families in area
- Rape suspect arrested after two months on the run
- Missing dog creates quite the scramble in Carteret County
- Updated 500-acre prescribed burn planned for Croatan National Forest