JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - Aldi will be holding a hiring event in Jacksonville on Friday for a grocery store that opens later this year.
Below is information if you would like to attend.
Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America's favorite grocery stores*, will host a hiring event for its Jacksonville-area stores on Friday, Aug. 25. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate and Shift Manager positions.
The hiring event is in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in the area that will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
What ALDI hiring event for its stores in Jacksonville
Who ALDI representatives
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Friday, Aug. 25, 2017
7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m
Where: Fairfield Inn & Suites
121 Circuit Lane
Jacksonville, NC 28546
• Store Associate - $12.00 per hour
• Shift Manager - $12.00 per hour plus additional $4.50 per hour premium when performing manager duties
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
• ALDI staff averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
• All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program
• Recently named to the Forbes 2017 list of America's Best Large Employers for the third consecutive year
• Awarded National 2017 Top Workplaces that recognizes organizations with the highest employee engagement