Martin

Candle causes Williamston home to go up in flames

VIDEO: Candle causes Williamston home...

WILLIAMSTON, Martin County - A candle that was left lit overnight is believed to be the cause of a fire to a Williamston home.

The fire was reported around 2:50 a.m. Monday. Emergency crews responded to the 1100 block of East Park Road. When crews arrived the fire had already broken through the roof in the back left corner.

Officials say crews had a difficult time getting to the home because of icy conditions.

 


Most Popular