HUBERT, Onslow County - A Hubert man accused of watching child pornography has been arrested.
James Bonnette, 37, was taken into custody on Wednesday, October 25, by Onslow County Deputies.
Bonnette is facing multiple charges. His bond is set at $60,000.
- Tips to keep in mind to keep children warm from cold temps
- Keep your outside pets safe from the cold weather this season
- Community Crossroads Center ready for help homeless through cold weather
- Military wife creatively includes deployed husband in Christmas card
- Vivian Howard's new restaurant opens in Wilmington