KINSTON, Lenoir County - Kinston police are looking for a suspect in connection with a shooting that happened last weekend.
Jahnari Tyrek Wade, 18, of 312 East Capitola Ave. in Kinston, had warrants for his arrest issued on Monday for a shooting that happened at Carver Courts on Oct. 14.
Wade is charged with:
-- Six counts of attempted murder
-- One count of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill or inflict serious injury
-- Five counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill
-- Six counts of assault by pointing a gun
If anyone has information on Wade, call Kinston Police at (252) 939-3160, the TIPS Line at (252) 939-4020 or Lenoir County Crime Stoppers at (252) 523-4444.
- Updated Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Updated Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures
- Onslow County Sheriff's Office seeking help on 2010 homicide cold case
- The Geminid meteor shower is upon us and might be one of the best ever