KINSTON, Lenoir County - Through the course of investigating a double homicide in Kinston this week, local police were able to make another arrest in a 2016 slaying of a local high school student.
Kinston Police Chief Alonzo Jaynes said at a press conference Thursday that the department had arrested a sixth suspect in the 2016 killing of Antonio Hines. Ryan Moseley, 23, was arrested and charged with an open count of murder and accessory after the fact and was booked into the Lenoir County Jail.
Four men were arrested shorty after the murder last June. Jarion Philips was arrested in March on the same charges as Moseley.
- Rare stem cell procedure performed to help local dog with kidney disease
- New Bern Board of Aldermen release new master parking plan
- Restaurants open on Thanksgiving
- Two Onslow County organizations partner to provide Thanksgiving meals
- Gingerbread houses for contest on display in downtown New Bern shops