POLLOCKSVILLE, Jones County - A Pollocksville man was arrested on April 27 on multiple drug charges, according to the Coastal Narcotic Enforcement Team.
Ricky Lee Metts, 51, was arrested at his home on 204 Pine Valley Dr. in Pollocksville for manufacturing marijuana and cocaine.
Officers discovered approximately a half pound of marijuana and approximately four grams of cocaine that was located inside of a dark blue 2007 Nissan Titan pickup truck belonging to Metts. He was charged with the following:
-- Felony possession schedule II controlled substance
-- Felony possession schedule VI controlled substance
-- Possession with intent to manufacture sell or deliver schedule II controlled substance
-- Possession with intent to manufacture sell or deliver schedule VI controlled substance
-- Maintaining a vehicle for controlled substances
Metts was placed in the Jones County Detention Center under a $20,000 secured bond.
The Coastal Narcotic Enforcement Team consists of the following agencies: The Jones County Sheriff's Office, Craven County Sheriff's Office, Pamlico County Sheriff's Office, Carteret County Sheriff's Office, New Bern Police Department, Morehead City Police Department, Havelock Police Department, Bridgeton Police Department, and NC State Bureau of Investigation.
- Updated USO of Jacksonville needs your help to feed service members this Thanksgiving
- Cops and Barbers program aims to put more turkeys on tables for those in need
- Greenville Police officer arrested, charged with misdemeanor larceny
- Updated Food Bank in New Bern does its part to help one family help others
- Five more arrested in round two of Onslow Co. Sheriff's Office drug operation