GREENVILLE, Pitt County - A Greenville woman was killed in a collision on Wednesday evening.
Alice Malone, 33, was pronounced dead at the scene of a two-car collision that occurred at the intersection of Frog Level Road and Masters Lane.
On November 15, at approximately 5:15 p.m., the Greenville Police Department’s Traffic Safety Unit was called to respond to the crash.
Malone was driving a Toyota passenger car when she attempted to turn left out of Masters Lane onto Frog Level Road and collided with a northbound Jeep.
The Jeep was driven by 38-year-old Travis Bolen, who is also of Greenville.
Bolen was transported to Vidant Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, officials said. There were no passengers in either vehicle.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Havelock man captures careless delivery driver on camera
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures