SNOW HILL, Greene County - A public meeting is scheduled for the North Carolina Resilient Redevelopment planning program.
The meeting kicks off at 6 p.m. Monday and aims to give guidelines for recovery efforts from Hurricane Matthew.
This is the first of three meetings.
- Rare stem cell procedure performed to help local dog with kidney disease
- New Bern Board of Aldermen release new master parking plan
- Restaurants open on Thanksgiving
- Two Onslow County organizations partner to provide Thanksgiving meals
- Gingerbread houses for contest on display in downtown New Bern shops