SNOW HILL, Greene County - A La Grange man is behind bars following a joint investigation between the Green County Sheriff's Office and the State Bureau of Investigation.
Jeremy Lane, 36, was booked into the Greene County Jail on Monday on 10 counts of second degree sexual exploitation of a minor following a tip that was passed on by the Internet Crime Against Children unit. Lane is being held on a $500,000 secured bond.
He is set to appear in Green County Superior Court on Friday.
- Student charged after taking gun onto Craven Community College campus
- Jacksonville Police investigating death at Stevenson Toyota
- Detectives investigating fatal shooting in Greene County
- Pasquotank Correctional Institution still on lockdown
- Kinston woman hits $1 million in lottery game, plans to open kennel