RALEIGH - An ECU employee has been accused of medical provider fraud.
The State Bureau of Investigation in Raleigh arrested Ashley Sawyer on Tuesday, October 24.
The 30-year-old works at ECU as an administrative support specialist. She previously workes as a speech and language pathologist.
Sawyer was charged and booked at the Wake County Jail in Raleigh. Her license as a speech-language pathologist was suspended in December of 2015.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Havelock man captures careless delivery driver on camera
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures