BEULAVILLE, Duplin County - The Duplin County Sheriff's Office is offering a $5,000 reward for information in a murder that happened last year.
Officials are seeking any information that could lead to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Leslie "Les" Donnell Pittman. He was killed sometime between Sept. 28-Sept. 29, 2016. The murder happened at 241 Cole Swamp Road in Chinquapin.
Pittman was last seen on Sept. 28, 2016 around 9:45 p.m. at Buck's Corner in Chinquapin.
If you have any information, call Det. Susan Holland at the Duplin County Sheriff's Office at (910) 296-2150.
- Updated Kinston man arrested and charged with six counts of attempted murder
- BSH Home Appliances expands recall of dishwashers due to fire hazard
- Four inmates charged with murder in Pasquotank failed prison escape
- Body of missing former Jacksonville PD officer found, woman arrested
- Multiple agencies working large crime scene in Craven County