KINSTON, Lenoir County - The Down East Wood Ducks will pay special recognition to Justin Hardy on May 13.
"Justin Hardy Day" will be held for the former West Craven High School standout who played college football at East Carolina University and is currently a wide receiver for the Atlanta Falcons. He will be recognized during the Wood Ducks' Carolina League game against the Buies Creek Astros.
Hardy will be in attendance and will be signing autographs and taking photos from 4:30-5:30 on May 13. He will also throw out the first pitch. Anyone with a ECU student, faculty or staff ID will get $2 off a game ticket that night in honor of the No. 2 Hardy wore at ECU.
For a complete schedule of promotions, games and start times, visit woodducksbaseball.com.
Follow the team on Twitter @GoWoodDucks, Facebook.com/GoWoodDucks, and Instagram @GoWoodDucks. Team offices are open weekdays from 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. The Team Store is open weekdays from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Law enforcement making sure people are buckled up during holiday travel
- Thanksgiving holiday set to be busiest travel week in decade
- Local donation drive aims to help veterans in need as winter approaches
- Local fire destroys Carteret family home
- State House Rep. Susan Martin says she won't seek re-election