NEW BERN, Craven County - The Craven County Sheriff's Office has arrested a 17-year-old Grifton resident in connection with a 15-year-old from Vanceboro who was reported missing on June 2.
CCSO is charging Larry Ramirez with contributing to delinquency and resisting a public officer. He played a role in helping his 15-year-old girlfriend, Destiny Cooke, attempt to hide from deputies on June 2.
- Updated Sneads Ferry residents answer call to help for Christmas
- Members of ECU basketball team visit Vidant children's hospital
- Local father charged with death of 9-month old daughter
- Updated Friday is last day to sign up for Obamacare
- Organization pays holiday travel expenses for Purple Heart recipients