COVE CITY, Craven County - The Silver Alert for the missing Cove City man was called off Saturday morning after he was found.
The Craven County Sheriff's Office reports Ralph Potter Jr. was located Saturday morning off Heath Swamp Road in Cove City. He had wrecked his vehicle and is receiving medical treatment.
The Sheriff's Office would like to thank everyone who assisted in searching for Potter.
A Silver Alert has been issued for a Cove City man.
The Craven County Sheriff's Office reports Ralph Corbet Potter Jr., 92, of Cove City, was last seen wearing blue pants and a blue checkered shirt. He stands 5-foot-9, 150 pounds and suffers from dementia.
Potter was last seen driving a 2003 beige Ford Escape with a license plate ZYB-9788. He was last seen at the intersection of North Main Street and Old US 70 Highway in Cove City around 4:30 p.m. Friday
If anyone knows the location of Potter, contact the Craven County Sheriff's Office at (252) 633-2357 or (252) 636-6620.
- Student charged after taking gun onto Craven Community College campus
- Jacksonville Police investigating death at Stevenson Toyota
- Detectives investigating fatal shooting in Greene County
- New Pasquotank Correctional Institution still on lockdown
- Tyrrell County inmate's arrest makes 25 arrested on drug charges