NEW BERN, Craven County - A major round-up of accused drug dealers happened in Craven and Pamlico Counties on Tuesday.
A total of 14 people are facing charges with all but two of them in custody. Eight of the arrests were made Tuesday.
The federal charges relate to heroin and marijuana sales in and around Craven County. The Department of Justice said several people have been arrested in regards to possession of drugs and firearms throughout Craven County.
Click here to read more and to see who was arrested.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Havelock man captures careless delivery driver on camera
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures