NEW BERN, Craven County - The Craven County Sheriff's Office reported the arrest of a man believed to be behind multiple unit break-ins at a storage facility.
Joshua Warren, 26, of Ernul, was arrested Tuesday and is charged with 11 felony counts of breaking and entering, two felony counts of larceny after breaking and entering, felony breaking and entering of a trailer and felony obtaining property by false pretense. He was booked into the Craven County Detention Center on a $100,000 secured bond.
The charges stem from a series of break-ins at storage units inside United Storage near New Bern on Aug. 8, CCSO Investigative Sgt. Mike Sawyer said.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Havelock man captures careless delivery driver on camera
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures