NEW BERN, Craven County - A robbery was reported Monday morning at the Fuel Warehouse on South Glenburnie Road in New Bern, police said.
The incident was initially reported as an armed robbery, but New Bern Police later said no weapon was used. The two men, NBPD, had their faces covered and demanded money, making off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Lt. Doug Ipock said police are searching for two black males, utilizing K-9 units to search the route the robbers were seen taking as they left the service station, located at 1509 S. Glenburnie Road shortly after 9:10 a.m.
Both subjects are black males, the first wearing jeans and a white shirt with a blue cloth covering his face and the second wearing dark clothing and a dark cloth over his face at the time of the robbery.
Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspects is asked to call New Bern PD at (252) 633-2020 or Crime Stoppers at (252) 633-5141.
- Updated Beary Merry Christmas kicks off the holiday season in New Bern
- USO of Onslow County keeps tradition going with Thanksgiving meal
- Fairfield Harbour continues tradition of feeding Marines at Camp Lejeune
- Peaden's Grill helps make Thanksgiving special at one area community center
- Shoppers busy as Black Friday now in full effect