RALEIGH (WTVD) - A North Carolina National Guardsman is charged with second-degree rape, second-degree kidnapping, and assault by strangulation in Raleigh.
Arrest documents allege it happened in September 2016. Levi Colton Jones was taken into custody Tuesday. He lists an address in Beaufort.
His bond was set at $300,000.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures
- Man wanted in shooting in Pink Hill turns himself in