NEW BERN, Craven County - A bicyclist was struck by a moving vehicle on Oaks Road near Simmons Street on the morning of October, 20.
Officers responded to the call at 8:10 a.m. after the collision. The driver claimed she didn't see the bicyclist because of the glare from the sun.
The bicyclist has been transported to an area hospital with minor injuries. Officers on the scene say there is no word of any charges at this time.
- N.C. Arts Council to honor 74-year-old musician for years of work
- Officers on paid leave as SBI investigates shooting in Kinston
- Future of local clinic's unique drug addiction treatment program in jeopardy
- ECU student killed in Charlotte car crash
- Victim's families of Duke Life Flight crash file lawsuits, blame engine, pilot