WINDSOR, Bertie County - The Bertie County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help locating a suspect in an armed robbery that happened on Tuesday.
In a press release, Bertie County Sheriff John Holley said units were dispatched to the 101 Business Center on US Hwy. 13-17 South in Windsor for a call of an armed robbery. Witnesses said a black male came into the sweepstakes business, pulled a gun on a worker and demanded they give him all of their money.
Through an investigation, officials obtained a warrant on 19-year-old Tyquan Jaquavious Lee (photo not available). He is listed at 5-foot-11, 160 pounds with brown eyes and short black dreads. He is considered to be armed and dangerous.
If you have information, call the Bertie County Sheriff's Office at (252) 794-5330.
- Sneads Ferry residents answer call to help for Christmas
- Members of ECU basketball team visit Vidant children's hospital
- Local father charged with death of 9-month old daughter
- Organization pays holiday travel expenses for Purple Heart recipients
- Greenville Police distribute 100 meals to needy families in area