WASHINGTON, Beaufort County - Washington Police are investigating a stabbing that happened Thursday night where one man was sent to the hospital.
Police said in an email that James Earl Griffin, 37, of West 7th Street, was stabbed after an altercation between another man that was reported Thursday at around 10:30 p.m. Officials said the altercation happened on the 300 block of West 7th Street.
Griffin was transported to Vidant Washington Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Griffin isn't cooperating in the investigation at this time but police continue to look further into the matter.
- USO of Jacksonville gets enough donations just in time for Thanksgiving
- Beaulaville family struggles with company about fixing heating system
- Girl Scouts say don't make your daughter hug people this holiday
- Havelock's Boys & Girls Club getting holiday makeover
- 'Be a Santa to a Senior' program brings cheer to New Bern seniors