Food Lion will host the 17th annual "Thriller on the Griller" beginning Friday in Jacksonville.
Below is a full press release with dates and times for the event.
17th ANNUAL "THRILLER ON THE GRILLER" EVENTS TO BENEFIT MILITARY FAMILIES THROUGH
HOPE FOR THE WARRIORS®
WHAT: Food Lion continues its support for military families by hosting its 17th annual "Thriller on the Griller" events across North Carolina. Each event will raise funds for Hope For The Warriors®, a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for our veterans, service members and military families.
Through these "Thriller on the Griller" events, Food Lion customers will have several options to support Hope For The Warriors. For a small donation, customers can purchase lunch donated by vendors and even bid on silent auction items such as bicycles, golf bags and autographed memorabilia at the events.
WHEN: 10 a.m. – 3p.m.
June 16: 861 Piney Green Road., Jacksonville
June 17: 175 Freedom Way, Jacksonville
June 22: 775 Road, Plum Pointe Plaza, Suite 13, Jacksonville
June 24: 1409 W. Corbett Ave., Swansboro
June 25: 965 Old Folkstone Road, Sneads Ferry
June 30: 2200 Gum Branch Road, Jacksonville
July 1: 8700 Emerald Drive, Emerald Isle
July 2: 1010 W. Fort Macon Road, Atlantic Beach
- Rare stem cell procedure performed to help local dog with kidney disease
- New Bern Board of Aldermen release new master parking plan
- Updated Restaurants open on Thanksgiving
- Two Onslow County organizations partner to provide Thanksgiving meals
- USO of Jacksonville needs your help to feed service members this Thanksgiving