YORK COUNTY, VIRGINIA - A Greenville man was arrested for a string of home break-ins in Virginia. But deputies are still searching for two more suspects from Pitt County.
According to the York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office, 20-year-old Elijah Aimen Joyner (above), of Greenville, turned himself in on Monday. He was being held without bond on several burglary, larceny and other charges.
Deputies said Joyner was one of four men involved in burglaries between Aug. 27 and Sept. 3 at homes in York County, Va. Electronics including an iPad, a flat screen television and a computer were stolen, investigators said.
The burglars also tried to break into three more homes on Sept. 3, according to deputies. But the homeowners were present and nothing was stolen.
Deputies have also arrested another suspect in the burglaries: 20-year-old Codi Alexius Taylor, of York, Va. He was in jail under no bond.
Meanwhile, investigators said they are searching for the remaining two suspects: 21-year-old Christopher Delante Moore, of Greenville, and 21-year-old Malik Jihad Adams, of Winterville.
- New Tropical Storm Matthew forms in the Caribbean could have impacts to Eastern North Carolina
- Updated 'Cat man' of Aleppo takes in hundreds of abandoned cats
- Updated Gutierrez: 'Women are watching' Donald Trump's Miss Universe issue
- End of an era: BlackBerry will stop making its own phones
- Aetna insurance will subsidize the Apple Watch