HOLLYWOOD - An Eastern Carolina singing sensation made another appearance on American Idol last night.
Judges selected Goldsboro native, Rochelle "Majesty" York to move on to the next round of American Idol.
The 21-year-old preschool teacher was an early standout during her first audition in the 13th season of American Idol, wowing the judges with her rendition of Coldplay's "Violet Hill."
Most recently she sang a cover of Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "Stars."
American Idol airs on our sister station Fox Eastern Carolina every Wednesday and Thursday night.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month