HOLLYWOOD - An Eastern Carolina singing sensation made another appearance on American Idol last night.
Judges selected Goldsboro native, Rochelle "Majesty" York to move on to the next round of American Idol.
The 21-year-old preschool teacher was an early standout during her first audition in the 13th season of American Idol, wowing the judges with her rendition of Coldplay's "Violet Hill."
Most recently she sang a cover of Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "Stars."
American Idol airs on our sister station Fox Eastern Carolina every Wednesday and Thursday night.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County