The Teachey Fire Department received a call for a fire at the House of Raeford plant at 253 Butterball Rd. at about 11:15 p.m. Saturday.
A historic building in downtown Ayden caught fire early Sunday morning, according to Donnie Skinner with Ayden Fire and Rescue.
One firefighter was injured as crews from multiple fire departments battled a fire at the chicken processing plant on Butterball Road in Duplin County.
An old fire station and hardware store caught fire in downtown Calypso around 3 p.m. Saturday, according to the Duplin County Fire's Facebook page.
Two residents are without a home after a Friday night fire started in their garage before spreading to the house, according to Rebekah Thurston with Greenville Fire and Rescue.