CRAVEN COUNTY - A lightning strike started a small fire Saturday at a Craven County home.
It happened on the 100 block of Cherry Branch Drive, near Harlowe, according to fire officials.
Fire crews got the call at about 3:45 p.m.
Officials say the fire was contained to the attic.
No one was hurt.
- New New Bern Police arrest man in early-morning shooting
- New Report of rabies reported in Cape Carteret
- Updated White House effort to justify travel ban causes growing concern for some intelligence officials
- New Response to drug activity leads to arrest
- Caught on video: Plane's landing gear collapses in Amsterdam