CRAVEN COUNTY - A lightning strike started a small fire Saturday at a Craven County home.
It happened on the 100 block of Cherry Branch Drive, near Harlowe, according to fire officials.
Fire crews got the call at about 3:45 p.m.
Officials say the fire was contained to the attic.
No one was hurt.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found