CAMP LEJEUNE - Troops stationed overseas will be able to watch the graduation ceremony at Lejeune High School, located at the Marine Corps base.
The ceremony for 88 graduates is being held Thursday evening at the Base Theater. It will be recorded and sent via live-feed to the students' parents who are currently deployed.
School officials say the class of 2013 earned 40 scholarships amounting to $227,000. Upon graduation, 49 percent of the students obtained a cumulative grade point average greater than 3.0.
- New Get ready for this year's N.C. Seafood Festival! It opens Friday.
- Updated Obama says Congress made a 'mistake' overriding his veto of Saudi lawsuit bill
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing Cuban migrants
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.