GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Kohl's has donated more than $20,000 to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville.
According to Kohl's, the $20,693 donated will be used to support the Eastern Carolina Injury Prevention Program, a joint effort of Vidant Medical Center and the East Carolina School of Medicine. The program's goal is to prevent unintentional injuries to children.
Since 2007, the department store chain has donated more than $91,000 to Vidant Medical Center for child safety projects.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'
- Updated Chocowinity town commissioner arrested for allegedly assaulting a female
- Legendary Watermelon Festival continues today