GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Kohl's has donated more than $20,000 to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville.
According to Kohl's, the $20,693 donated will be used to support the Eastern Carolina Injury Prevention Program, a joint effort of Vidant Medical Center and the East Carolina School of Medicine. The program's goal is to prevent unintentional injuries to children.
Since 2007, the department store chain has donated more than $91,000 to Vidant Medical Center for child safety projects.
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Updated Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries
- Michael Phelps secretly got married