EASTERN N.C. - Cloudy and dreary conditions will be out of the region by Wednesday afternoon.
After being locked in low clouds, fog, drizzle and unseasonable temperatures, a change in our wind direction will clear out the region by the afternoon.
A southwesterly wind will sweep across the area. By 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, Onslow, Jones, and Duplin counties should see the sunshine's return. The clouds will depart near the Albemarle Sound counties by early afternoon.
Highs will get into the low 70s across the region. The sunshine will be with us through the rest of the week, including the weekend.
A couple dry fronts will pass through our area in the next couple days, providing a variety of temperatures.
Stay with StormTrack 12 Meteorologists tracking conditions in your community.
- New Was New Bern first in America to celebrate George Washington's birthday?
- Updated New Bern stab victim says he was accused of stealing drugs
- Updated Reports: Dolphins acquire TE Thomas from Jaguars
- Updated Trade of Cousins to Pelicans becomes official
- Updated Small plane crashes near Melbourne's Essendon airport