KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A Lenoir County man is accused of committing a sex crime against a child.
The Kinston Department of Public Safety said investigators obtained a warrant for the arrest of 51-year-old Vincent Gerard Bullock on Wednesday, accusing him of first-degree sex offense with a child.
Bullock, of Kinston, was arrested later on Wednesday in Duplin County, where he works, by the Dupllin County Sheriff's Office.
Police have not released any other information on the alleged crime.
Bullock was being held in the Duplin County Jail under a $100,000 bond and will be transported to Lenoir County, investigators said.
- Updated Orlando hospitals won't bill survivors of Pulse nightclub shooting
- Updated 12 killed in Kabul university attack
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer hits the streets
- Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday