KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A Lenoir County man is accused of committing a sex crime against a child.
The Kinston Department of Public Safety said investigators obtained a warrant for the arrest of 51-year-old Vincent Gerard Bullock on Wednesday, accusing him of first-degree sex offense with a child.
Bullock, of Kinston, was arrested later on Wednesday in Duplin County, where he works, by the Dupllin County Sheriff's Office.
Police have not released any other information on the alleged crime.
Bullock was being held in the Duplin County Jail under a $100,000 bond and will be transported to Lenoir County, investigators said.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters