KINSTON - Long time Eastern Carolina businessman and Kinston civic leader Felix Harvey has passed away. Mr. Harvey died at his home on Thursday.
His company, Harvey Enterprises, was involved in agriculture, trucking, gas, and insurance businesses.
Harvey was an early supporter of the Global Transpark and helped get the Transpark to Kinston.
He graduated from the University of North Carolina and served in the U. S. Navy.
Felix Harvey was 93 years old.
- Updated Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations
- Updated Sheriff's Office searching for missing Greenville teen
- New Yorkers rally to say, 'Today I am a Muslim, too'
- Local businesses teaming up to feed hungry at Empty Bowls event
- Global arms trade hits highest level since end of Cold War