KINSTON - Long time Eastern Carolina businessman and Kinston civic leader Felix Harvey has passed away. Mr. Harvey died at his home on Thursday.
His company, Harvey Enterprises, was involved in agriculture, trucking, gas, and insurance businesses.
Harvey was an early supporter of the Global Transpark and helped get the Transpark to Kinston.
He graduated from the University of North Carolina and served in the U. S. Navy.
Felix Harvey was 93 years old.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies