GREENVILLE - Kim Kardashian was spotted at the Marine Corps Ball at the Greenville Convention Center Thursday night.
MCAS Cherry Point told NewsChannel 12 that Kardashian would be there.
The center hosted the ball Thursday for the Marine Wing Support Squadron 274, a Marine source said.
Kardashian attended the ball with Sgt. Martin Gardner, who invited her as his date.
Later Thursday night Kim Tweeted, "Just left the marine corps ball. Thanks to all of the Marines I had the opportunity to meet tonight! Thank you for all that you do!"
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- New Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death