GREENVILLE - Kim Kardashian was spotted at the Marine Corps Ball at the Greenville Convention Center Thursday night.
MCAS Cherry Point told NewsChannel 12 that Kardashian would be there.
The center hosted the ball Thursday for the Marine Wing Support Squadron 274, a Marine source said.
Kardashian attended the ball with Sgt. Martin Gardner, who invited her as his date.
Later Thursday night Kim Tweeted, "Just left the marine corps ball. Thanks to all of the Marines I had the opportunity to meet tonight! Thank you for all that you do!"
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria