After a very rainy August, the first day of September is kicking off with sunshine. The Pirates will be taking on the Mountaineers under fair skies afternoon. An area of high pressure has alowed us to stay mostly sunny, despite incoming clouds from the once-tropical-storm Isaac.
Temps look to be in the low to mid 80's for kick off at noon. By half time, it will start to feel like it is in the 90's. Be careful to grab that sunscreen and stay hydrated. Even though there will be intermittent high clouds, UV rays will be strong.
There is a 20% chance a stray shower will roll through Greenville this afternoon. But for the most part, it will be a seasonably warm start to the college ball season for ECU.
- Michelle Obama fires up North Carolina crowd for Hillary Clinton
- Updated Kids get swine flu from pigs at state fairs, CDC reports
- Updated Wildlife sanctuary searches for owl lost duirng Hurricane Matthew
- Updated Dems can't get enough of FLOTUS -- and Clinton knows it
- Updated Haley 'not a fan' but will vote for Trump