(ABC)-Kellogg's is recalling its Kellogg's Special K Red Berries cereal because of glass fragments in some packages.
The company says there have been no reports of any injuries.
The recall includes three different size boxes with the following information:
- UPC Code 38000 59923
- Better if Used Before: DEC 02 2013 KNC 105 00:13 through DEC 02 2013 KNC 105 02:30
22.4-ounce twin pack
- UPC Code 38000 78356
- Better if Used Before:
- NOV 30 2013 KNA 105 07:00 to NOV 30 2013 KNA 105 08:51
- NOV 30 2013 KNB 105 15:00 to NOV 30 KNB 105 17:05
- UPC Code 38000 20940
- Better if Used Before: NOV 30 2013 KNB 107 17:31 to NOV 30 2013 KNB 107 20:05
Kellogg's says any other size boxes, or those with different letter codes following the Better if Used by Dates are not affected.
If you do have a recalled Special K Red Berries box, do not eat the cereal and contact Kellogg's for a replacement coupon.
For more information on this recall, go to http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/alerts/ .
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating