JONES COUNTY - Jury selection began in Jones County Monday in the trial of a man accused of shooting another man in the face, killing the victim.
Dennis Sherwood Lewis (pictured), 55, is charged with murder in the shooting death of 62-year-old Edward Bell, known as "Earl" by friends and family.
Bell was found dead outside his home near Pollocksville in January 2011, investigators said. He was shot in the face.
A motive is unclear.
- Updated Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Updated Poké Balls pop up in front of Target stores
- Updated Generic EpiPen coming for $300, as Mylan responds to outrage
- Updated Abedin, Weiner separating after new sexting allegations
- Fitbit unveils two new fitness trackers -- including waterproof version