Eleven suspected drug dealers and users were arrested in Jones County as part of a joint drug operation.
The Jones County Sheriff's Office and the Maysville Police Department conducted Operation Fall Crack-Down Monday.
The suspects are Baker Donte Boomer, 20; Henry Oneil Brooks Jr., 48; Jeffrey James Flowers, 62; Cordero Dewayne Foy, 23; John Marcelles Hill, 45; Norman Vontrae Hill, 23; Demaurio Jemal Jones, 22; Deshawn Tyree Middleton, 18; and Sonny Lee Morton, 27, all of Maysville. Investigators also arrested Kimberly Anne Stewart Hogan, 43, and Michael Joel Hogan, 39, both of Kinston.
The men and women face a list of charges, including possession of cocaine or marijuana, trafficking methamphetamine and selling and delivering cocaine.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville