Eleven suspected drug dealers and users were arrested in Jones County as part of a joint drug operation.
The Jones County Sheriff's Office and the Maysville Police Department conducted Operation Fall Crack-Down Monday.
The suspects are Baker Donte Boomer, 20; Henry Oneil Brooks Jr., 48; Jeffrey James Flowers, 62; Cordero Dewayne Foy, 23; John Marcelles Hill, 45; Norman Vontrae Hill, 23; Demaurio Jemal Jones, 22; Deshawn Tyree Middleton, 18; and Sonny Lee Morton, 27, all of Maysville. Investigators also arrested Kimberly Anne Stewart Hogan, 43, and Michael Joel Hogan, 39, both of Kinston.
The men and women face a list of charges, including possession of cocaine or marijuana, trafficking methamphetamine and selling and delivering cocaine.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms