CAMP LEJEUNE, ONSLOW COUNTY - An auto industry career expo is scheduled for Marines and sailors Monday.
The event will be held at the Marston Pavilion, aboard Camp Lejeune.
The job fair is designed to support veterans and give them an opportunity to find employment and careers after their military service.
Marines and sailors from the Wounded Warrior Battalion can attend from 9:30-10 a.m. Monday.
Other service members can attend from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Monday.
- Updated 'Pizzagate' shooting suspect pleads guilty
- Updated NFL seeking Thursday Night Football livestream partner
- Updated Extra security added to several Onslow County schools after alleged threat posted to social media
- Updated Investors yank $8.9 billion from US stocks
- Missing Tennessee student: School chief appeals for girl's safe return