JACKSONVILLE - A Pine Knoll Shores man has been charged with six counts of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle. That's according to court documents.
John Leroy Chadwick, 37, was also charged with six counts of misdemeanor larceny, six counts of possession of stolen goods, five counts of injury to personal property, three count of obtaining property by false pretense.
The alleged incidents occurred in various locations Onslow and Duplin County between the dates of October 8 to October 15.
Court records state that Chadwick allegedly stole items such as purses, wallets, credit cards, debit cards, social security cards, cash, cell phones, GPS units, etc.
In at least one incident, records state that a car window was broken.
Chadwick was arrested on October 17th. He is scheduled to appear in Onslow County District Court on Thursday. He is being held on a $43,000 secured bond.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month