JACKSONVILLE - A Pine Knoll Shores man has been charged with six counts of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle. That's according to court documents.
John Leroy Chadwick, 37, was also charged with six counts of misdemeanor larceny, six counts of possession of stolen goods, five counts of injury to personal property, three count of obtaining property by false pretense.
The alleged incidents occurred in various locations Onslow and Duplin County between the dates of October 8 to October 15.
Court records state that Chadwick allegedly stole items such as purses, wallets, credit cards, debit cards, social security cards, cash, cell phones, GPS units, etc.
In at least one incident, records state that a car window was broken.
Chadwick was arrested on October 17th. He is scheduled to appear in Onslow County District Court on Thursday. He is being held on a $43,000 secured bond.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies