JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies have charged two suspects for allegedly making and selling meth in Onslow County.
Samantha Gilbert and Domenique Dwyer, both of Jacksonville, have been charged with meth possession and trafficking offenses, as well as maintaining a property used to make meth, according to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
On Aug. 16, deputies received a report of suspicious items in a mobile home park on Old Maplehurst Road in Jacksonville, investigators said. When deputies arrived, they noticed items used to make meth and arrested Gilbert and Dwyer, the Sheriff's Office stated.
Both suspects are accused of making more than 400 grams of methamphetamine.
They were being held under a combined $280,000 secure bond.
- Updated The Fed under attack, but still profitable for taxpayers
- Updated Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids
- Updated Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Updated Tip-Off tournament moved from Puerto Rico to Florida
- Updated Google launches offline YouTube app and Wi-Fi expansion in India