JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies have charged two suspects for allegedly making and selling meth in Onslow County.
Samantha Gilbert and Domenique Dwyer, both of Jacksonville, have been charged with meth possession and trafficking offenses, as well as maintaining a property used to make meth, according to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
On Aug. 16, deputies received a report of suspicious items in a mobile home park on Old Maplehurst Road in Jacksonville, investigators said. When deputies arrived, they noticed items used to make meth and arrested Gilbert and Dwyer, the Sheriff's Office stated.
Both suspects are accused of making more than 400 grams of methamphetamine.
They were being held under a combined $280,000 secure bond.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo