JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies have charged two suspects for allegedly making and selling meth in Onslow County.
Samantha Gilbert and Domenique Dwyer, both of Jacksonville, have been charged with meth possession and trafficking offenses, as well as maintaining a property used to make meth, according to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
On Aug. 16, deputies received a report of suspicious items in a mobile home park on Old Maplehurst Road in Jacksonville, investigators said. When deputies arrived, they noticed items used to make meth and arrested Gilbert and Dwyer, the Sheriff's Office stated.
Both suspects are accused of making more than 400 grams of methamphetamine.
They were being held under a combined $280,000 secure bond.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike