JACKSONVILLE - A Jacksonville man has been charged with statutory rape after deputies state that he had sex with a 14-year-old girl. That's according to court documents.
William Montreal Davis, 22, of Jacksonville, was also charged with indecent liberties with a child and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
The alleged incident occurred from October 1 to October 17, when Davis was arrested.
Davis is currently being held on a $120,00 secured bond. He is scheduled to appear in Onslow County District Court on Thursday.
- Fidel Castro laid to rest in private funeral
- Oakland fire: 30 bodies found; 80% of building still to be searched
- Updated Sec. Kerry says Trump did not contact State Dept. prior to calls
- Updated Euro falls as Italian leader quits after losing reform vote
- Updated New Zealand Prime Minister John Key resigns