ONSLOW COUNTY - A Jacksonville man has been accused of kidnapping a 21-year-old. That's according to court documents.
Darren Lycell Skinner, 33, of Ramsey Drive in Jacksonville, was charged with first degree kidnapping, felony conspiracy, simple assault, and communicating threats. Skinner is scheduled to have a First Appearance in Onslow County District Court on Monday.
Skinner allegedly conspired with another man to kidnap, assault with a deadly weapon, and sexually assault the 21-year-old on June 16th. Court documents state that the victim was seriously injured and sexually assaulted.
Skinner, and the other man, allegedly told the victim that "if she was to tell anyone the incident, they would kill her."
NewsChannel 12 is working to gather more details about the incident.
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Updated Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries
- Michael Phelps secretly got married