MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - Which came first ... the baby or the baby giraffe?
Turns out it was the baby. Erin Dietrich, the woman who dressed up to mimic the pregnant giraffe that's still waiting to give birth, gave birth herself. She had a baby boy, Porter Lane, on Wednesday.
For weeks, the world has been tuned in to the giraffe cam set up on April, a pregnant giraffe at the Animal Adventure Park in New York. So Dietrich ordered a giraffe mask and became a social media star herself with her own video.
- USO of Jacksonville gets enough donations just in time for Thanksgiving
- Beaulaville family struggles with company about fixing heating system
- Girl Scouts say don't make your daughter hug people this holiday
- Havelock's Boys & Girls Club getting holiday makeover
- 'Be a Santa to a Senior' program brings cheer to New Bern seniors