An Indian man was arrested after causing a disturbance with other passengers on a city bus over his smelly socks.
The BBC reports Prakash Kumar, 27, removed his socks and shoes while en route to Delhi, causing fellow passengers to ask him to put them away or throw them out. When Kumar declined to do either, passengers made the bus stop at a police station where they filed a complaint.
Kumar said his socks didn't stink and the passengers picked a fight with him for "no reason."
Police say Kumar was granted bail.
- Updated Members of ECU basketball team visit Vidant children's hospital
- Local father charged with death of 9-month old daughter
- Organization pays holiday travel expenses for Purple Heart recipients
- Greenville Police distribute 100 meals to needy families in area
- Rape suspect arrested after two months on the run