RALEIGH - While a teen was taking pictures at the Raleigh Rose Garden before her prom, one adorable little girl mistook her for a real, live princess.
Mike Taylor told WTVD his daughter, Kwani Taylor, was taking pictures with her date for the Enloe Magnet High School prom when the little girl stopped in her tracks.
The girl approached Kwani timidly, and Kwani bent down to hugged the awe-struck little girl.
Kwani's video has gone viral on social media, with more than 1.5 million views.
- Updated Beary Merry Christmas kicks off the holiday season in New Bern
- USO of Onslow County keeps tradition going with Thanksgiving meal
- Fairfield Harbour continues tradition of feeding Marines at Camp Lejeune
- Peaden's Grill helps make Thanksgiving special at one area community center
- Shoppers busy as Black Friday now in full effect