JAMES CITY, CRAVEN COUNTY - Two men were arrested for allegedly assaulting a person in a James City parking lot.
Craven County investigators said Terry Miller, 22, and Christopher Hiatt, 24, got into an argument with a person in a Waffle House parking lot last Saturday.
They said the two men then followed the person across Hwy. 70 to Food Lion where they beat the victim with two boards.
The victim was cut on his face and head.
Both suspects are charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
- Updated Ryder Cup: Europe cuts US lead on opening day at Hazeltine
- Updated Wells Fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay
- Rangers officially complete purchase of Kinston franchise from Minor League Baseball
- Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- A local family's battle with addiction