JAMES CITY, CRAVEN COUNTY - Two men were arrested for allegedly assaulting a person in a James City parking lot.
Craven County investigators said Terry Miller, 22, and Christopher Hiatt, 24, got into an argument with a person in a Waffle House parking lot last Saturday.
They said the two men then followed the person across Hwy. 70 to Food Lion where they beat the victim with two boards.
The victim was cut on his face and head.
Both suspects are charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found