JAMES CITY, CRAVEN COUNTY - Two men were arrested for allegedly assaulting a person in a James City parking lot.
Craven County investigators said Terry Miller, 22, and Christopher Hiatt, 24, got into an argument with a person in a Waffle House parking lot last Saturday.
They said the two men then followed the person across Hwy. 70 to Food Lion where they beat the victim with two boards.
The victim was cut on his face and head.
Both suspects are charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters