A sixth arrest has been made in connection with the shooting death of a boy in Wilson.
The Wilson Police Department and the US Marshal's Violent Fugitive Task Force arrested Ceante Spells, 22, in Greenville Friday.
He is in custody with no bond.
This is the fifth arrest in the case this week.
Another suspect was arrested last week.
Kamari Jones, 7, died in a shooting at a home on Parkview St. in Wilson July 23.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station