NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - For the second time in three years, a New Bern shopkeeper is accused of selling knockoff goods.
Nicole Mack, of Trenton, is the namesake of Nicole's Fashion on Glenburnie Road.
She's facing a felony counterfeiting charge for allegedly selling phony Louis Vuitton and Coach bags, fake Polo shirts, and knockoff Air Jordan shoes, among other items.
She previously pleaded guilty in 2010 to a misdemeanor variety of the same charge.
This time, because the value of the alleged knockoffs is more than $10,000, Mack is charged with a felony.
Mack declined to comment on camera to NewsChannel 12.
A spokesperson issued the following statement:
"We are no longer doing business with those vendors that supplied that merchandise. We are now in compliance with all and any federal and state laws."
Mack is due in court in May.
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Updated 9-year-old girl dies following head on car collision
- Woman sent to the hospital following car crash with log truck
- Updated Manchester Arena attack: 8-year-old girl among the dead at Ariana Grande concert
- Cops and Barbers event set for Tuesday in Greenville