NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A NewsChannel 12 investigation into what you're paying for prescriptions reveals big differences in prices among various pharmacies.
We called several pharmacies and found that prices for the same quantity of the same drug can range from the low double digits to hundreds of dollars.
Check out what we learned and be sure to shop around to get the best prices for your prescriptions:
Keep in mind that price can be just one part of selecting the right pharmacy for you.
Other factors might include things like drive-through service, free delivery, and your relationship and comfort with the pharmacy.
- Danger on the roads, at least 14 hurt after storms in N.C.
- One woman's mission brings museum closer to reality
- Unique artifacts awaiting display at Carolina Museum of the Marine
- More than 600 attend Memorial Day ceremony at New Bern cemetery
- Marines at Camp Lejeune put Memorial Day into their own words