NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A NewsChannel 12 investigation into what you're paying for prescriptions reveals big differences in prices among various pharmacies.
We called several pharmacies and found that prices for the same quantity of the same drug can range from the low double digits to hundreds of dollars.
Check out what we learned and be sure to shop around to get the best prices for your prescriptions:
Keep in mind that price can be just one part of selecting the right pharmacy for you.
Other factors might include things like drive-through service, free delivery, and your relationship and comfort with the pharmacy.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso