CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County Deputies arrested a man accused of distributing prescription pain medication.
Samuel Gaskins, 30, of Chocowinity, was arrested Tuesday.
Investigators conducted a controlled purchase of oxycodone from Gaskins and then charged him with possession with intent to sell or deliver a controlled substance.
Gaskins was booked into the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal