CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County Deputies arrested a man accused of distributing prescription pain medication.
Samuel Gaskins, 30, of Chocowinity, was arrested Tuesday.
Investigators conducted a controlled purchase of oxycodone from Gaskins and then charged him with possession with intent to sell or deliver a controlled substance.
Gaskins was booked into the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- New Was New Bern first in America to celebrate George Washington's birthday?
- Updated New Bern stab victim says he was accused of stealing drugs
- Updated Reports: Dolphins acquire TE Thomas from Jaguars
- Updated Trade of Cousins to Pelicans becomes official
- Updated Small plane crashes near Melbourne's Essendon airport