CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County Deputies arrested a man accused of distributing prescription pain medication.
Samuel Gaskins, 30, of Chocowinity, was arrested Tuesday.
Investigators conducted a controlled purchase of oxycodone from Gaskins and then charged him with possession with intent to sell or deliver a controlled substance.
Gaskins was booked into the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'